Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Who Invented Sticky-Notes?

Wonder Where Sticky-Notes Came From?

I use sticky notes a lot, so I wonder, who invented them? Well, in an article I read the author stated, "In 1968, Dr. Spencer Silver, a chemist at 3M Company, invented a unique, low-tack adhesive that would stick to things but also could be repositioned multiple times." This means the invention of Sticky- Notes, which are also known as Post-Its, is a mistake! Mistakes aren't always bad, I guess! Sticky notes are used in school, work and even at home. How? Well, they are used to give messages to others, when your not able to talk to them, and of course for other things.Interested? Keep reading to find out more. For more information on this from a different article go to the link below. 
http://wonderopolis.org/wonder/who-invented-sticky-notes/ 


My Opinions

Sticky notes are useful. Don't you think? I think they are pretty easy to use too. Personally, I love using stick notes to remind my self what I have to do. They are great to stick on my desk when I need to check something. The best thing about them... in my opinion... is they don't peel of the paint on your wall, like some sticky products do. I love how easy sticky notes are to carry around too. they are small and easy to take places. For example, if you go shopping you could write what you need on a sticky note and put it in your pocket! It is so simple! 

Top Ten School Supplies

1. Writing Utensil
2. Erasers
3. Notebooks/Binders
4. Backpacks
5. Flash Drives
6. Post-its (Sticky Notes)
7. Lunch Box
8. Smart Phones
9. Tablets
10. Locker Accessories

Got Questions

Wonder where other trendy school supplies came from? I do! If you do find out comment and let me know! I might even do a special blog about it! Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.      



No comments:

Post a Comment