Friday, January 10, 2014

The Life of a Gymnast

Nastia Liukin  

Nastia Liukin, a professional gymnast, an idol to young gymnasts, and a beautiful, friendly person. Nastia was a gold medalist in the All-Around at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. She is the third female gymnast to have won 1st place at the Olympics ever, in American history. Nastia went through many injuries before becoming a star. Her coaches were her parents. She is originally from Russia and moved here at a very young age. Nastia is currently going to the New York University (NYU). Nastia is currently 24 years old. Her college got delayed because of her fame after the Olympics. Nastia has had, and is continuing to have an exciting life. 
  



My Opinions

Nastia Liukin is a amazing gymnast along with an amazing person. I actually met her when I was 10. She was at a gymnastics camp over the summer of 2012. When I met her she trained me and from the training I went through with her I can slightly tell how much hard work she must have put in to become such a successful gymnast. Also, as said in an article I read, "Nastia was already beginning to demonstrate a natural aptitude for gymnastics." (for a link to this article look below the Opinions section) Many people have different opinions about Nastia Liukin (A.K.A Anastasia Liukin) and express it in different ways. This is what I think about my idol and favorite gymnast.  
http://www.biography.com/people/nastia-liukin-20845035

Nastia Liukin's life story. This is the true story of this Olympic gymnast. She clearly went through many struggles that helped her be where she is today. I admire such a hard working athlete. This video shows her love for the sport, gymnastics.   




Got Questions

Have any questions about this international star? Comment them and I'll answer! See if you can find any more information about Nastia Liukin. If you do comment it! I'll answer to any comment! Hope you enjoyed my unique post!

No comments:

Post a Comment