Sunday, February 2, 2014

What is up With Duct tape?



Duct Tape Designs?

Of course! Duct tape, or the official company Duck duct tape, has made great progress with their idea of designing duct tape. These thin colored duct tapes are used to make wallets, pencil cases, rings, flowers, backpacks, and even dresses! The thick roles aren't cheap though. At Walmart one roll can cost up to 3-5 dollars. At Home Depot it costs exactly $3.57! It is not the cheapest thing in the world but it sold very fast! Many people decided to do YouTube videos on how to make duct tape creations. To watch a video on how to make a duct tape flower pen go to the link below.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pevVArOOlBw


My Opinions

Personally, I love duct tape! I use it all the time, but not just for designing. It is nice to have some extra duct tape around the house, because if you ever need it you can just use your designing one until you get normal duck tape. Also most of my duct tape creations are very useful. For example I made a pencil case which is useful in school. Also I made a phone case which is great to! I would say my most needed creation is my wallet. They are very nice and easy to use, and they don't slip out of your pocket or hand. Duct tape is very useful and looks great, in my opinion.


Got Questions?

Wonder how all this started? If you do, wait till next week for my next blog about, "Who Invented Duct Tape?" Have any blog suggestions? Let me know and I will do them! If you have duct tape why not try to make something new today! Comment if you do have any questions or concerns! 

   

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog Anguna!!!! It is making me want to make things with duct tape!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Keep reading for special challenges!

    ReplyDelete